Professional Whale and Dolphin Guide (Bilingual), has an Argentine Naval Prefect and Secretary of Tourism, Chubut, Argentina habilitations.
Dive master PADI.
Since 1989 is member of International Marine Mammals Trainers Associations (IMMATA) with more than 20 years of whale, dolphin and coastal wildlife watching navigation experience.
Degree in Social Studies and Group Management (Bilingual)
English teacher with experience in tourist and nautical activities for more than 16 years in Puerto Piramides and Puerto Madryn
Equipment and security
Our company works with a well-designed boat (rib’s) “ ORION” with capacity for 50 passengers and a crew of two (12, 56 m length and 4, 26 meters wide) latest generation, specially for watching dolphins and coastal wildlife, it is equipped with:
- 2x200 HP YAMAHA FOUR STROKE motors of the latest generation
- Merchant Marine Life Jacket for all passengers
- 2 LifeBoats GSM for 60 Pax
- Radar scanner and Plotter
- Global Positioning System (GPS )
- VHF Marine
- Life insurance for passengers
- Special Cel Phone